You shall provide the plant manager with all the administrative assistance she will require to carry out her duties. You shall serve as the receptionist and also provide the appropriate support to the Human Capital and Quality Assurance departments. You will actively take part in efforts to maintain food quality and health standards. More specifically, the Administrative Assistant:
Provides the plant manager with office and administrative support:
- Handling internal communications;
- Translating internal documents and customer requests;
- Greeting visitors and/or customers;
- Sorting and distributing internal and external mail;
- Monitoring salaried employee attendance.
Provides support to the Human Capital Department and its advisors;
- Tracking internal training and administering the attendance log sheet;
- Posting unionized job postings;
- Providing integration support for new hires;
- Taking part in tracking OHS activities;
- Filling out group insurance forms and following up on CSST cases;
- Balancing and finalizing the payroll.
Provides support to the Quality Assurance Department:
- Managing the plant access system (weekly reports, alarm followups, access requests);
- Administering the quality system documentation;
- Providing MOP documentation support to the coordinators (updates and reviews);
- Sitting on the Quality Committee.